Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jenga 2.0 Reflection


After viewing the work of my peers it is my desire to strengthen my body of work over all. I was able to see excellent demonstrations of board composition from a few of my peers such as Corry Mears, Abigail Buchanan, Faith Ramsey, Kara Kooy, and Phillip Snider. As I also saw exemplary models from some of the same people I listed above. It is my goal to learn from them, and others like them in order to improve my future projects.

I learned so much more about the design process when given the opportunity to revisit the previous project and elaborate on one of my spaces. I chose to completely change my design, however I kept my idea of built-ins through solids. I appreciate the opportunity to make my solids more sophisticated and to cater directly to the needs of the hypothetical inhabitants. While I know my model and my boards were not as sophisticated as I had hoped for them to be, and as much as I had strived for them to be, I do feel that it was a learning experience that I will take into the next phase of this series of projects and improve upon my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment